The Master’s Class is a classical, Christian school. We desire to offer a high-quality, Christ-centered, classical education comparable to the extraordinary standards established by the educators of our forefathers.
At all levels, through programs and teaching, The Master’s Class students will:
- Integrate learning from different subjects into one whole subject with the Scripture as the core (II Timothy 3:16-17).
- Witness a clear model of the biblical Christian life through The Master’s Class faculty, staff, and administration (Matthew 22:37-40).
- Develop a relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:18-20, Matthew 19:13-15).
- Acquire grammar, logic, and rhetoric skills in all subjects.
- Demonstrate a love for learning by living up to academic potential.
- Appreciate a teacher directed, orderly atmosphere conducive to the attainment of the above goals.
Model School: Highlands Latin School