STUDENT ETIQUETTE POLICY
The Master’s Class students are encouraged and expected to show kindness to others. Periodically, students will receive teaching and reminders about these expectations. It is our hope that these actions will become part of the daily fabric at The Master’s Class.
The Master’s Class will train young men to show consideration and respect for the ladies in the school. Young men will be expected to do the following:
- Open doors for all ladies including parents, teachers, and students.
- Permit ladies to exit a room first.
- Provide a seat for girls by giving up their chair and getting another one for personal use.
- Offer assistance when a lady is carrying items into the school building.
- Give girls space in the hallway and avoid running into them.
- Seat and serve women first.
The Master’s Class students will be trained to show proper respect to teachers, staff, and administrators.
- Students are expected to shake hands with adults and teachers upon entering the building. They should then take a seat and remain quiet until class begins.
- Students should address teachers, staff, and administrators by Mr., Miss, or Mrs.
- Students should offer to help teachers with physical tasks.
STUDENT VISION STATEMENT
These are the attributes we desire The Master’s Class graduates to possess with humility and gratitude to God:
- The Master’s Class aims to graduate young men and women who think clearly and listen carefully with discernment and understanding. The Master’s Class graduates will be able to reason and articulate in a persuasive and precise manner. They will be capable of evaluating their knowledge and experience in the light of the Scriptures.
- The Master’s Class graduates will recognize the distinction between cultural influences and biblical influences. They will be prepared to face all situations: they will possess both knowledge and the wisdom to use it.
- The Master’s Class graduates will be socially graceful and spiritually gracious. They will desire to grow in understanding, while realizing the limitations and foolishness of the wisdom of this world.
- The Master’s Class graduates will have a heart for the lost and the courage to dissuade those who are stumbling towards destruction. They will distinguish real religion from religion that is in form only: they will possess the former. The Master’s Class graduates will know and love the Lord Jesus Christ.